Start the panel by turning the door interlocking general switch, a green led will indicate that the panel is operating.
The pumps start automatically when an input from a float switch or pressure switch occurs.
The pumps exchangeover permits both pumps to alternate at each start of the motors, should the system require to have both the motors running, the second motor will start with 4” delay.
• Electronic control panel;
• Input voltage 1~50/60 Hz 230V ±10% (single-phase model QS2EPM);
• Input voltage 3~50/60 Hz 400V ±10% (three-phase model QS2EPT);
• Very low voltage input for 2 external pressure switches or 2 float switches with “anti-bouncing” system;
• Very low voltage input for external float switch of max level alarm;
• Very low voltage input for external minimum level pressure switch or float switch;
• Verylow voltage input for N.2 klicson;
• Selectors for AUTO-OFF-MANUAL motor operation (MANUAL temporary);
• Pumps exchangeover with 4” delay between the start of the 2 pumps;
• Possibility to exclude a damaged pump;
• Internal selector for exclusion of pumps exchanger;
• Green led for power on;
• N.2 Green led for auto operation;
• N.2 green led for motors operating;
• Red led for min/max water level alarm;
• N.2 red led for overload motor protection alarm (QS2EPT);
• Thermal protection restorable for each motor;
• Internal selector for exclusion of pumps exchangeover;
• Alarm output with exchangeable contacts 5 A 250V (resistive load);
• Auxiliary circuits protection fuse;
• Motors protection fuses;
• Main switch with door interlock;
• Box in ABS;
• Output with cable holder;
• Protection IP55;
• Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
• Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C (not condensed).