The DAB Aquajet Booster Pump Range.
Automatic water lifting units, suitable for domestic use, small installations for civil, agricultural, industrial use, washing and hobby applications.
For more information see the datasheet in the downloads tab above
The unit is equipped with a JET or JETINOX type selfpriming electropump, vessel, pressure switch for automatic operation, pressure gauge, fitting kit between
pump and motor, all pre-assembled. Tank: horizontal, 20 litres capacity type, inner single diaphragm high-grade butyl membrane and virgin polypropylene liner, complete with stands at the bottom and brackets for fixing the pump to the top.
- Operating range: up to 5.4 m3/h with head up to 61 metres
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use from 0°C to +40°C for other use
- Pumped liquid characteristics: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bar (800 kPa)
- Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection).
- Insulation class: F.
- 1" Connections.
- 230v single phase.
A non-return valve is recommended fitted to the inlet of the pump. see the related items section.