[ Stocked pump. Normally delivered in 2 working days ]
Variants of this range come with or without a float switch, please check which you need before you order.
Lowara DOC pumps are versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact.
For more informaiton please see the datasheet under the downloads tab.
Lowara Doc 3 Submersible pumps for clean and dirty water. They are available in three versions with channel or Vortex impellers. Supplied with or without float switch. Built-in capacitor. The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid and thermal overload protection to protect the pump in case of overheating.
- Emptying of residential sump pits, rain water tanks
- Garden and lawn irrigation
- Emptying of tanks or reservoirs
- Emergency draining of flooded areas or rooms
- Delivery: up to 14m3/h
- Head: up to 11m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60hz
- Power: 0.25 kW to 0.55kW
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 0°C to 40°C
- Liquids with suspended solids: Doc 3 and Doc 7 up to 10 mm, Doc7VX up to 20mm
- Insulation class: B
- Protection : IP68
- Length of cable: 5m (for internal use) 10m (for external use)
- Pump body: Noryl®
- Suction screen : Noryl®
- Handle: Noryl®
- Upper Support: Noryl®
- Impeller: Noryl®
- Outer sleeve: Stainless steel
- Motor casing: Stainless steel
- Lower cover: Stainless steel
- Screws and tie-rods: Stainless steel
- Shaft extension: Stainless steel
- Elastomers: NBR