FlowFlex booster sets are available single phase witha low water VF contact or, three phase incorporatingboth low water and common fault contacts. As anoptional extra the 3 phase sets are also availablewith RS485 connectivity. All units incorporate ahigh/low pressure alarm, dry run protection, autochange-over, fault history, protection against high/lowvoltage, over current, current surge, inverter overheat,communication error.
For ease of use and set up the FlowFlex™ inverterdrives have a digital interface. The display shows theoutput frequency, actual pressure, pressure setting,output current, transducer error, high/low pressure, lowwater, drive error.
Features of the FlowFlex™
- Frequency inverters with digital display Built in dry run protection
- Set mounted inverters All booster sets are complete with isolating andnon return valves
- Pump control vessel fi tted as standard IP55 control panel with MCBs and PanelIsolator
- Stainless steel pumps with carbon-ceramicmechanical seals
- Single or Three phase options
- Single phase c/w low water fault VFC
- Three phase c/w low water & common fault VFC