Thanks to the advanced technology employed, the permanent magnet synchronous motor, and the frequency converter, the new range of EVOTRON circulators ensures high efficiency in all applications, bringing appreciable benefits in terms of energy saving. That‘s why the entire series of EVOTRON circulators is included in energy efficiency class A.
The circulator features an electronic device that detects the changes demanded by the heating system and automatically adapts circulator performance accordingly, always ensuring optimal efficiency and minimum energy consumption. Straightforward operation and an easy-to-ready control panel with display that shows the selected setting at each moment of operation. Improved and optimized energy consumption overnight (SMART SLEEP Function). Supplied with a special connector that enables simple and quick electrical connections on installation. Supplied with an insulation housing kit which adds significantly reducing in heat dispersion.
- Operating range: from 0,4 to 4,2 m3/h with head of
- up to a 8 mt.
- Liquid temperature range: from -10°C a +110°C.
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa).
- Protection rating: IP 44.
- Insulation class: F.
- Installation: with HORIZONTAL MOTOR SHAFT.
- Standard voltage input: single-phase 1x230V/50/60 Hz
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free of solids
- and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral and
- approximating the properties of water (max. glycol
- contents 30%).
- Special versions on request: alternative voltages
- and/or frequencies.