MF Submersible pumps have been designed to cover a wide range of internal and external dewatering applications.
- Filling and emptying of containers to the drainage of flooded cellars and removal of rainwater.
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and pumping effluent from locations below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12056.
- The vortext hydraulics are particularly suitable for the pumping of fuilds containing gaseous or abrasive particles.
- The compact shape of the MF fittings for easy mounting and small sump requirements ensure a quick and cost-effective installation of the pump.
- Maximum allowable temperature is 40°C.
- Simple, cost-effective, pump installation.
- Vortex hydraulics for blockage-free pumping in critical applications.
- Free-standing on legs or pedestal mounted.
- Mechanical and lip seals on rotor shaft.
- Thermal sensors to protect motor against overheating.
- KS version with float switch for automatic level control.
- EasyFit plug-in cable connection.
- Single-phase fitted with Euorplug; three-phase with CEE plug.
KS Models come with float switch