The Nova 300 M-A comes with a continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor. Stator fitted in an airtight stainless steel casing. Rotor mounted on overdimensioned, greased-for-life ball bearings. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version. For the protection of the three-phase motor it is advisable to use a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.
- Operating range: from 1 to 16 m3/h with head up to 10.2 metres.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35° C for domestic use.
- Pumped liquid characteristics: Fibre-less murky water. Granulometric passage through the suction grid: 10 mm.
- Min. suction depth: 85 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 7 metres.
- Maximum dry running time: 1 minute.
- Protection level: IP 68.
- Insulation class: F.