The Mini-Compacta US1.100 E from KSB is for the disposal of waste water occurring below the flood level in buildings or parts of buildings.
- The control system (LevelControl) ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Check valve ensures low-noise pump operation and normal, uninterrupted operation during maintenance work.
- Various positioning options and diameters make it easy to adapt the unit to the most complicated of site conditions.
- Collecting tank with optimum volume/footprint ratio for effective space utilisation
- Integrated, ergonomically designed grips for safe handling during transport and installation
- Waste water with faeces
- Faecal-free waste water
- Grey water
- Standard design with with cutter impeller (single-pump unit)
- 50 Hz
- Standard design with integrated check valve, with free passage of 40 mm
- Floodable sewage lifting unit 78) to EN 12050-1
- 2800 rpm
- Ready-to-connect sewage lifting unit
- Gas and water-proof plastic collecting tank, pump unit, sensors and control unit
Impeller end - Mechanical seal
Drive end - Shaft seal ring
Scope of delivery
- Gas, odour and water-proof collecting tank made of impact-resistant plastic
- Fully floodable submersible motor pump
- Flexible hose connection and hose clips DN 100 (inlet)
- Flexible hose connection and hose clips (venting)
- Flexible hose connection and hose clips (hand diaphragm pump)
- Analog level sensor for pump and alarm buzzer
- Electronic control unit with integrated alarm and charging circuit, with high-quality rechargeable battery and alarm buzzer
- Tank - Polyethylene
- Pump casing - Grey cast iron
- Impeller - Grey cast iron
- Motor shaft - Stainless steel (1.4021)
- Casing cover - Grey cast iron
- Float - Polypropylene
- Screws, bolts and nuts - Stainless steel (A4)