The GHV20/10SV11F040T/UK/WR from Lowara is a multi pump variable speed water booster set constructed with multistage vertical pumps. The GHV20 booster sets are suitable for water network supply in apartments,offices, hotels, shopping centres, factories. Also suitable for water supply to agricultural water net works (e.g.irrigation).
- Water temperature: 0°C to +80°C
- Pump type: vertical
- Pump: Stainless steel
- Manifold: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Set comes pre-assembled and tested, complete with operating instructions and panel wiring diagram.
- All sets come complete with 2 x 24Lt vessels
- 2 multistage vertical pumps, e-SV series.
- Hydrovar® frequency converters mounted on the motor of each electric pump.
- Suction manifold made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with threaded or flanged ports depending on the size of pump (see attachment).
- Discharge manifold made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with threaded or flanged ports depending on the type of pump (see attachment).
Fitted with R1" threaded couplings with caps to allow connection of 24-litre diaphragm tanks.
- GHV20-40 sets have on-off valves on suction and discharge ports of each pump, ball type with threaded coupling up to 2" are used on sets up to 22SV butterfly type are used on 33SV sets and above.
- Non-return valves on discharge side of each pump, spring €“ loaded type, with threaded coupling up to 1" 1/2 size. 2€ and above are fitted with Wafer type non return valves.
- Pressure gauge and control transmitter on the pump€™s discharge side.
- Miscellaneous pipe fittings made of nickel-plated brass and stainless steel.
- Pump mounting base - GHV20 & 30 sets up to 4kW have Galvanised bases all other sets have painted steel.
- Electrical control made of painted steel, IP55 protection class, equipped with:
- Door interlocked isolator.
- Thermal magnetic protectors for each inverter. Low water protection, ready to connect to external low water device.
- The panel provides protection against dry running and is ready for installation of an external device such as a minimum pressure switch, float switch or electrode probes.