For sealed heating installations (acc. to EN12828) and chilled water (cooling) installations.
- Flexible diaphragms with rolling action.
- The unique clench ring construction clamps the diaphragm between the two vessel halves.
- Nitrogen gas filling for longer maintenance of pre-pressure.
- The ribbed profile on the diaphragm prevents it from sticking to the inside wall of the vessel and ensures inflow of expansion water at the slightest increase in pressure.
- Uncoated water connection thread ensures easy and water tight installation.
- Top quality steel.
- Finished with a gleaming epoxy-powder coating.
- Each vessel is factory tested.
- Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
- Vessels in accordance with EN13831.
- Suitable for systems with a maximum flow temperature of 120 °C.
- Maximum temperature diaphragm: 70 °C.
- In accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
Excl. Tax £1,237.49 Incl. Tax £1,484.99
Excl. Tax £904.04 Incl. Tax £1,084.85
Excl. Tax £701.86 Incl. Tax £842.23
Excl. Tax £620.52 Incl. Tax £744.62
Excl. Tax £455.18 Incl. Tax £546.22
Excl. Tax £83.47 Incl. Tax £100.16
Excl. Tax £352.60 Incl. Tax £423.12
Excl. Tax £292.54 Incl. Tax £351.05
Excl. Tax £253.42 Incl. Tax £304.10