The Domo 7VX/B st.steel impeller from Lowara is an electric submersible pump for the drainage of dirty water. Designed to handle liquids with suspended solids up to 35 mm in diameter.
- Pumping of effluent (VX model handles also suspended filaments).
- Emptying of septic tanks and residential sumps.
- Draining of flooded basements and garages.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C with fully submerged pump.
- Dry motor.
- Power cord: H07RN-F
- single-phase: with plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles
- Motor power:
- Single-phase: 0,55kW.